bluetooth signal from TV...is there a smarter, cordless approach or how best to extend

HemiSam

OK.  I hope I don't piss off the audio gods here, but....I'm going to jump into the cold water and ask.

I have an LG OLED TV that late at night I watch with BT headphones to give the better half rest time.  The range is poor...very poor.  Over the years I have used BT headphones with their own transmitter (limited but you can semi-manage two connections) and ultimately TV's often now come with BT built in and I could find headphones that managed more than 10-15ft range.  Let's assume I need 20ft or so.

Hence...my dilemma. The brand that worked and that I tried to replace no longer has that capacity...supply chain...whatever.

I can use an extender which may be my best option.  Any other thoughts from the gurus or has anyone had experience with extenders?

I have read that I can crack open boxes and modify them, but I'm incapable of touching this LG...it's amazing and I basically suck at electronic so forgive me that.

Thank you in advance...

Sam