scientifically, the worst song ever.

Thelonious Monk

The "best song ever" is bad, uplifting opening but with the instruments crossing over each other mid phrase and the rest being too sugary sweet. It's not a favourite.

The start of the "most unwanted" reminds me of "paint your wagon" :), this track is eclectic but much more listenable and interesting/entertaining. I like the occasional bagpipes :dance: (could do with some more :))

p.s. their sample size must have been rather small, a varaition of

I couldn't sit through the best song. It was just a completely grey and uninvolved mish-mash.

The worst song on the other hand was a glorious and spectacular piece of cocophony. It was like the bio-engineered bastard offspring of Ivor'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVK2jUCAjlw"]Ivor Cutler, Brad Roberts and Todd Rundgren all making a re-recording of Mike Oldfields Amarok. The kinds even sing Ommadawn at one point! I love it.

I couldn't sit through the best song. It was just a completely grey and uninvolved mish-mash.

The worst song on the other hand was a glorious and spectacular piece of cocophony. It was like the bio-engineered bastard offspring of Ivor'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVK2jUCAjlw"]Ivor Cutler, Brad Roberts and Todd Rundgren all making a re-recording of Mike Oldfields Amarok. The kinds even sing Ommadawn at one point! I love it.

Sounds like The Residents, Charles Ives, Mr. Bungle, Roy Rogers, too.

It's my ringtone now.

• 1 month later...