thanks to headcase

Arch Hammer

yeah, and the fact that for whatever reason some douchebags have labeled me a "bitcher"

well, fuck em all, if they dont like to hear it like it is so be it.

i know i come off as abrasive at times but hey, thats me. wont change for anyone...

i could name names but what good would it do?

i just say fuck em all i tell ya!

yeah, and the fact that for whatever reason some douchebags have labeled me a "bitcher"

well, fuck em all, if they dont like to hear it like it is so be it.

i know i come off as abrasive at times but hey, thats me. wont change for anyone...

i could name names but what good would it do?

i just say fuck em all i tell ya!

You are one step away from getting banned if you keep this up ;)

We don?t like arrogant pricks on our forum ;)

I've actually had more problems on Head-fi in recent months than I had the past almost 2.5 years I've been there. There's a ton of new people on the forums that are just absolutely irritating, and seeing that Head-fi has gotten more and more popular these days, it's just getting to the point where you can't go post in a thread without expecting some new retard coming in and blasting your opinion. From what I recall, it wasn't like that a when I started. I could post my opinion, people would go "why?" and then after I explained it, go "oh i see your point." I can't take this "no you're opinion is wrong" bullshit anymore.

You've been there for longer than me... there is something wrong with that... or me... or something.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

...yeah, so I've been drinking...

ROFL!! THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!

Okay, now that is funny shit. Haha.

And actually Jay, we both joined back in December of 2003, so we're head-fi joining buddies!!!

I've actually had more problems on Head-fi in recent months than I had the past almost 2.5 years I've been there. There's a ton of new people on the forums that are just absolutely irritating, and seeing that Head-fi has gotten more and more popular these days, it's just getting to the point where you can't go post in a thread without expecting some new retard coming in and blasting your opinion. From what I recall, it wasn't like that a when I started. I could post my opinion, people would go "why?" and then after I explained it, go "oh i see your point." I can't take this "no you're opinion is wrong" bullshit anymore.

It's gotten too big, too fast. As well as other issues.