hhf1 + flatpads + ppx3 slam = holy shit bass

mjg

Oh man...

Why did i just finally wait to pop my flat pads on the these badboys.... i didn't much care for them on stock hf1's, but what a huge bass impact... it brings the sparkle in the highs a bit back from the larger chambers, and sacrfices sound stage a touch... but wow.... amazing.

Not saying I prefer one or the other, but this might actually satiate my urge for a gs1k or rs1 down the line... it doesn't get much better then this for me.

Glad you found something that hits your sweet spot. I've found recently that the K271S is doing wonders for me...guess I'll stick with it for longer than I thought.

thanks dog,

never heard one of those, it seems like a very understated/underrated headphone.

I'm getting an apogee minidac to replace my dialogue II/emu1212 combo. I'm seriously psyched on that note...

I know jahn likes it alot, i respect a fellow insane gradonauts opinion ; )

I wanna be able to feel that bass in my kidneys. rock on.

thanks dog,

never heard one of those, it seems like a very understated/underrated headphone.

I'm getting an apogee minidac to replace my dialogue II/emu1212 combo. I'm seriously psyched on that note...

I know jahn likes it alot, i respect a fellow insane gradonauts opinion ; )

I wanna be able to feel that bass in my kidneys. rock on.

Damn son, I want an apogee minidac bad. When I had my Dac-1, I tried one out side to side at an audio store in Minnesota and loved the minidac's smoothness. What are you going to do with the dialogue II? I'd love to hear one of those some day as well.