Wii games: what do you like?

thrice

World of Goo (off of WiiWare) is pretty darn good, especially considering the price.

Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart are fun as well. Unfortunately, being that they're games by Nintendo, you still have to pay full price for them even though they've been out for a while.

Another good one is a Resident Evil 4. It's cheap and you get to point a gun (ah, Wii remote) at zombies - enough said.

World of Goo (off of WiiWare) is pretty darn good, especially considering the price.

Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart are fun as well. Unfortunately, being that they're games by Nintendo, you still have to pay full price for them even though they've been out for a while.

Another good one is a Resident Evil 4. It's cheap and you get to point a gun (ah, Wii remote) at zombies - enough said.

Sweet, my wife loves zombie movies so I'm sure she'll enjoy shooting the hell out of zombies.

Mario Kart is sold out everywhere locally, so we're waiting on that. I'll check out World of Goo. Thanks for the recs.!

Sweet, my wife loves zombie movies so I'm sure she'll enjoy shooting the hell out of zombies.

Mario Kart is sold out everywhere locally, so we're waiting on that. I'll check out World of Goo. Thanks for the recs.!

Resident evil 4 is an amazing game on the Wii. I played through it countless times on the gamecube and on a whim picked it up for the wii and being able to aim with the wiimote brought the game back to life. It's a damn good time although a little hard for a casual gamer.

Resident evil 4 is an amazing game on the Wii. I played through it countless times on the gamecube and on a whim picked it up for the wii and being able to aim with the wiimote brought the game back to life. It's a damn good time although a little hard for a casual gamer.

That's good to know. This is my first game system since I was in grade school with and original NES system. So we are definitely casual gamers.

I just got a Wii also.

We have: besides what comes with the console.

Super Smash Bros Brawl,new, fun

Guitar Hero World Tour, new, fun

Mario Kart, new, fun

Brunswick bowling,used, weak

Jenga,used, harder than the real game

Dream pinball, used, ok

Mario Galaxy, rented, lots of fun

Ferraari Challenge, rented, really hard to drive

I have heard that Boom Blox is a great game too.

It might not be up your alley, Thrice, but Zelda is phenomenal. I'm playing through Call Of Duty: World At War and it's pretty enjoyable as well.

I'd also recommend "No More Heroes" and "Okami". Fun games, all.

I personally enjoy all the Madden titles on Wii, as I find the gesture system engrossing. I'm not always in the maority on this, though. If you find one used, it's about $15, so well worth trying for yourself.