This is one of the nice things that my wife made for New Year eve...

Blackmore

I know that this is not a cooking based forum, but because its delicious I couldnt resist to share with all of you guys.

I know, I know, you may think, what an asshole, all that and only for you! Well, not for me only, we expecting some more assholes today, so the party can continue...

dsc05909ts8.jpg

Yeah, its me;D and some others who wasnt that dronk and full/stuffed from other food...

That was the first time my wife tried this recepy, but turned for the best, yummy, like you wrote...

Wow, looks yummy. Er, I see someone has already done the QC on half of it. Looks like an ideal candidate for adding some dark rum to the recipe.

Well, she can make a holy dream from chicken as well, like chicken legs must be skined first. Then you use chicken meat, from legs again, mashroms, rice noodles and some other shit, like flavours etc... Then you make an minced chicken meat plus all other stuff, put in the legs skin and stitch it. So, after all this, the result must be chicken legs but filled with all that shit above. After you done with all that surgery work, put this fucking legs in oven and wait...

So, if you mean that, yes, its damn delightful...;)

What is it? It looks like chicken.