Stupid Customers

tkam

Being in the software industry and with most of our customers being developers we don't run into that many stupid customers but man today I think we found a nominee for retard of the year. We recieved an email from a customer that was having problems placing an order on our website, the first thing I do is check the credit card processing log to see if the card was rejected. Low and behold it was but the funny part is that he tried to place the order 14 times with the following in the "card holder name" field:

platinum

Pplatinum

Mastercard

Master card platinum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Being in the software industry and with most of our customers being developers we don't run into that many stupid customers but man today I think we found a nominee for retard of the year. We recieved an email from a customer that was having problems placing an order on our website, the first thing I do is check the credit card processing log to see if the card was rejected. Low and behold it was but the funny part is that he tried to place the order 14 times with the following in the "card holder name" field:

platinum

Pplatinum

Mastercard

Master card platinum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you making fun of my real name?

Signed,

Master C. Platinum