Supporting Caste

GlendaleViper

Picking up the new Propagandhi album, "Supporting Caste" this afternoon. I've been waiting for this sucker since a track leaked a couple of months ago. I'm still surprised it's already here; their trend has been 5+ years between albums since founding the G7 Welcoming Committee.

Anyone else excited about the Winterpeg Punks' return? I'm going to be going crazy this afternoon, looking instead of listening.

I had to pick a large image here, for detail. Some great album art once again:

Propagandhi-SupportingCaste.jpg

Believe me, I saw it. Pan himself is sporting wood, which is traditional for satyrs, but my favorite is the shirtless chaps-wearing Polk Street cowboy who is being restrained from the fun by a squaw wearing a papoose. :)

I was wondering if the bear grabbing the two kiddos was a biblical reference...

Nah, haven't had a chance to listen to more than the first two tracks. Glad to see they still know how to lighten up though. See if you can find any live tracks by them titled "Chicken Fight".

Oh, and for the record, they ALWAYS have a tune relating hockey as an analogy for what's wrong in the world.