Useful link in Currawong's HF signature

Wmcmanus

I don't know if he's a member here, or whether anyone else has shared this, but I really like the "New Posts" search he's created that is designed to search just for gear that is for sale. It pulls in all Buy/Sell/Trade subforums. Thought it might be useful for others as well.

Thread: How to exclude forums from "New Posts" - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Link referred to above: Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

^ This is the link toward the bottom of his opening post. As he mentions, it would need to be updated periodically to exclude any new non-FS forums that may be added from time to time. I've added it to my bookmark bar and it works quite well to give you the same kind of snapshot you get at Audiogon with New Today.

I need to update it to include the latest sponsor forums, if i can work out which ones are new as sponsor forums keep coming and going rapidly over there. :o

You need to right-click and bookmark/copy the link. You can't use the link after you've opened the page as it's a temporary search result.