Stealing UE Pro 10, WTF!

granodemostasa

the thread was a good laugh, but did it belong to anyone here? or on head-fi? Here is the post:

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207026

Originally Posted by Kon_E3

Hey gusy im new here, but Before we get to the point, let me tell you how i got these before you accuse me of buying something i dont know anything about lol

i was on the subway a few days ago (NYC) and i saw some kid with white earfones (i knew it was an ipod). i followed the wire and noticed he had a 5.5g ipod. at that Time i had a lousy 5g ipod and i noticed his cuz of the very bright screen and it looked bigger then mine. I really wanted it so i mugged it from him wen he got off. (I usually feel bad for the people i mug but i REALLY wanted that ipod). When i got back on the train i noticed he didnt have the stock ipod earbuds. It was these things that go deep down in your ear cause when i tryed them it didnt feel right.

When i gots home i researched "UE 10 pro" cause it said that on the buds and saw these were no ordianry earbuds. i was very suprised when i saw the $900 dollar bill on a site (i didnt even kno there was such a thing lol). THe most expensive ones I mugged from someone was these really big earphones called "AKG" but i never got something for 900$. when i tried them on, i couldnt fit them no matter how far i go. It just doesnt fit right on me (its kinda big but it should atleast fit the insides of my ear), for something thats 900 bucks, i would expect something much better then that...

Now i found this site while i did researching the UE 10 and thought maybe you guys can help me. Im not sure if you people ever had $900 earphones cuz thats crazy but if you have any info on it, i need help. the thing can go in my ear canal but it just doesnt feel right. I let my friend use it and he said its too big on him but he can hear the music (he said he couldnt hear the difference with his ipod earphones ><). They feel small on me but big on my friend, now what does that mean? Can it just be my ears? or maybe something fell or broke when i mugged the kid? Plz reply, these look really good. Uf i cant use them then ill throw them out or give it to a friend and just use my ipod earphones..

sorry, if it was anyone in here; i do hope he gets caught.

maybe we could sell him a tomahawk for 300 dollars to go along with it ;)