Any Drupal geeks out there?

Tyll Hertsens

Oh, I forgot to add that a website I just spent about a year getting up & polished (revised > revised > revised > revised > revised) is likely going to get recreated (by me) through a pay cms software that will basically be held hostage by that software company should we decide to back out of our upcoming contract.

At least its stored on their server though.

Oh wait...

Since the organization has demonstrated to me that they don't care about money, I have every intention of performing the entire update on overtime hours. They were also given a permanent home at the top of my priority list during the whole damn thing, which I feel is unfair to the other non profits. I have no intention of giving that to them again, if it can be helped.

I'll end my rant now though, I didnt mean to highjack your thread. Just got a little carried away :rant:

CMS's serve a useful purpose as platforms for non-technical people to easily post things to the web. Drupal is pretty cool and has more features/options then just about any other CMS so it can get complicated. Then again there's always Wordpress for those that want something simple to use, especially if you don't need all the features of Drupal.