Everything posted by JoaMat
-
i'm on a roll... the kgsshv
Well done Greg!
-
i'm on a roll... the kgsshv
No, I can´t say I noticed any difference between them two. I also changed the high voltage from +/- 450 to 500 volts so it isn´t really possible to compare them.
-
i'm on a roll... the kgsshv
OK. I´ve the onboard type and started with the ”1968 current source” and after a week I changed to ixys. Both variants have worked without any problems for me. But since you have the offboards I guess I won’t be much of help for you.
-
i'm on a roll... the kgsshv
blubliss, What type of PCBs are you using - with or without onboard heat sinks?
-
Teflon Stax connector group buy/purchasing
horio, I have feeling that I accidental changed your number of Jacks in the sign up sheet. Maybe you better check that up. I´m very sorry. /Joachim
-
Teflon Stax connector group buy/purchasing
I´m interested in four connectors.
-
KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run
Deepak, Thanks for the info. Tran connected me earlier today and he has promised to send one set of the T2.
-
KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run
Deepak, If anyone of the T2 buyers cancel the buy of a T2 set - I happily buy one T2 set. Just PM me. And THANKS!! to you guys that have made this group buy possible.
-
KGSSHV, Balanced Dynahi Rev A and DynaFET board run
Hi Lil Knight, If it´s still possible I´ld like to join in for: 1 set KGSSHV offboard and 1 set KGSSHV onboard Thanks for your initiative.