January 19, 200719 yr comment_24234 thought I would have some fun... seeing that senn pins are the suck and all. Report
January 19, 200719 yr comment_24252 thought I would have some fun... seeing that senn pins are the suck and all. NICE JOB! Have you been able to get anymore of that sweet gold alloy wire? I want some new IC's. Report
January 19, 200719 yr Author comment_24306 NICE JOB! Have you been able to get anymore of that sweet gold alloy wire? I want some new IC's. I have 2ft to my name Report
January 20, 200719 yr Author comment_24361 because I can and I like my cable and don't plan to change it though if I wanted to I could easy enough. Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_24362 I like the removable cable since I can trip over my cable by accident and not wreck it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.