Hello everyone...add my name to the list

F1GTR

i'd love to be able to vote for Ron Paul, but he's never going to get the nod in a million years, so i'm going to write in Sylvester Stallone.

Yeah it's too bad. He's dominated the debates but the American public isn't getting to see that via the establishment media.

Sly isn't a bad idea. After seeing that gruesome trailer for the new Rambo film I'd say he's competent, at least more so than Arnie.

welcome to head-case ryan. glad to hear you got banned over at the other place, cause this place is so much better.

Me too. You can tell head-case has a much better vibe just by reading through a single thread.

The nice thing is that the majority of those I liked on head-fi are already here.

Ice caps... political... suuure. Welcome! I always thought it was 'fighter' too, go figure. :D

Thanks for the welcome. Damn those political ice caps. Too bad I couldn't have gone out on something a bit more substantial.

I should have made my last thread C.S. Lewis Jr. supports Ron Paul for 2008. Anybody a Mr. Show fan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44glqYGWZQA]C.S. Lewis Jr. Patriotic Country Singer[/ame]