What else should I get after liking Yankee Hotel Foxtrot?

deepak

Summerteeth (to me, this album is Wilco, but thats because it was like, THE album in high school). "She's A Jar" is one hell of a song though, Christ in heaven man, talk about great songwriting!

I'm honestly not the hugest fan of A.M. as a whole, but "Passenger Side" makes it worth the asking price. Of course it helps that my friends and I were a bunch of drunks, and one friend in particular lost his license due to DUIs and drug charges several times.

I think the new album, Sky Blue Sky, is fantastic, but its much less experimental then its predecesors Yankee Hotel and A Ghost Is Born.

theres no album like YHF imo from anybody including wilco.

AM - Country Rock like their old group Uncle Tulepo

Being There - half way between Summerteeth and AM, still has that country flavor while slowly starting to be experimental

Summerteeth - half way between Being There and YHF, has a tiny bit of that old country sound but mostly just straight up pop songs with some aspects of YHF's more poppier songs (kamera, heavy metal drummer)

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - best album ever. No bad song in the album, Jesus Etc was my anthem in HS

A Ghost Is Born - to me, WTF? a YHF wannabe that failed miserably, with an exception of a few songs

Sky Blue Sky - not YHF 2.0 like I wanted but still has its merits. Very mellow, groovy (not in the 70's sense) sounding, unlike any of their other albums. Sounds good in volkswagon commercials