Soul Calibur 4 (OMFG)

hungrych

Yeh, I didn't really consider Nightmare as him. Since it seemed like an alot heavier attack character, with very slow movements. Whereas the original, was decent attack, really fast, and had a nice set of fairly fast set of kicking attacks for close range. (spin kick/drop kick)

It's been a while since I really played him but I'm pretty sure in the more recent games he still some good close range kicks and a headbutt. He seemed to be one of the main characters in SC3 and featured in quite a few of the ending cinematics so he's definitely not just a Nightmare "palette swap" anymore like he seemed to become for SC1.

It's been a while since I really played him but I'm pretty sure in the more recent games he still some good close range kicks and a headbutt. He seemed to be one of the main characters in SC3 and featured in quite a few of the ending cinematics so he's definitely not just a Nightmare "palette swap" anymore like he seemed to become for SC1.

Good to hear. I'll definately check out the next SC on the xbox.----scratch that. It's coming out in summer. =/ Might have graduated by then, and xbox belongs to roomate.

I hope this isn't another game I buy full of expectation and stay away after 15-30 minutes of gameplay. If they screw with KILIK's moves again, I'm gonna be really pissed off. I owned my friends in SCII but I can't do much with SCIII -_- and eww ivy