help me Silence my PC please

If you need fans on your S1, go with the Turbo modules because they're lighter and smaller and look neater.

HR-05 is straight up from the chip, SLI is bent if you don't have vertical clearance directly over the chip. On my DS3 the HR-05 is close to the Ultra-90, so I think you may need the SLI one for it to fit.

Both the HR-05(SLI) and the Ultra-120 can use their respective bolt-thru kits; I highly recommend it for both because neither stock retention is really stable.

I think "Smart Drive" is one of the best regarded HDD enclosures; you only really need it for your Raptor (have you listened to your HDDs?) and you don't want to get a really cheap one because of noise reduction/cooling ability.

As for the RAID 0, I don't think you really want all that stuff on 0. Especially not the music; get big drives but ALWAYS BACK UP. I use RAID1 for music because I'm paranoid. Really what I should be doing is performing routine external backups, but I modify/add to my music so often it's just easier to RAID1. The stuff you have on your RAID0 array isn't speed-critical either, so there is absolutely no benefit to using it.

I think I know what you mean with storage but I think it helps me load games faster and I just store music, etc on it since it is space unused. I backup all my music on the 500gb so it is safe.

Smart Drives! Wow I would've never discovered these if you didn't tell me. Let me know if there are other nice products like this that isn't mainstream outside of Japan. Since I'm going to ?? in a month or so, I will stop by Akiba and see what I can get. What else do you reccomend? (any products that you think is pretty unique and nice)

So the raid 0 7200s are faster than the raptor? Hmm.

I have two raptors in raid 0, that I use for my C drive. And all the programs like photoshop, front page, illustrator, etc.

My attitude towards raid 0 is this: You are going to lose the data. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you will lose it. It may sound counter intuitive, but the C drive just isn't that important to me. I can always reinstall windows. But you can be goddamn sure I put my lossless music elsewhere.

I guess you're ok since you have a backup of it.

For me, my music is whats important, and for that, I keep backups of my backups ;D

haha it is the other way around for me. I think windows/settings etc is more important so I put it on the raptor. I leave the gaming stuff for the raid0 and extra storage is for music (backuped) because I can always reinstall games while windows is more of a hassle.