[hcOG] The official thread to the official clan, of the official headphone site.

JBLoudG20

represented head-case some more last night, i think i'm level 17 now and switched off the ak-47. good damage out of it but shitty as all hell accuracy.

by the way, what perks are you guys using?

Depends on the class.

My snipe class (iirc) I have deep penetration, bullet damage, and shit I forget.

My assault class I have martyrdom, bulet damage, and the health one

My M60E4 I have martyrdom, faster reload, and damage? I forget, lol.

I wont be playing for a little while, I'll be busy for a few weeks.

sorry i missed your invite david, I was cleaning the house and left the PS3 on.

Me and my buddy swapped back and forth playing for several hours this weekend (he's playing on my character and earning me XP [haxhaxhaxhax]) and I've gotten much, much better. I still finish last on some bad rounds, but I actually had one perfect game (no deaths) and have finished 3rd and 2nd a couple times. I'm level 10 or 11 now I think.

I use the assault rifle that is one up from the AK, with a laser scope. For perks I do deep penetration and some other shit. basically i wreck fools all day, ya heard. :dance:

Me and my buddy swapped back and forth playing for several hours this weekend (he's playing on my character and earning me XP [haxhaxhaxhax]) and I've gotten much, much better. I still finish last on some bad rounds, but I actually had one perfect game (no deaths) and have finished 3rd and 2nd a couple times. I'm level 10 or 11 now I think.

I use the assault rifle that is one up from the AK, with a laser scope. For perks I do deep penetration and some other shit. basically i wreck fools all day, ya heard. :dance:

Come prove it ;)

I won't be able to play until next week, however.

damn how did i miss this post? hey no problem, i only played like 4 matches anyway, and most of them were over really fast.

i think i'm at level 21 now, but i haven't played in a few days. i've been using the first assault rifle in the list, i find that the increased accuracy benefits more and i like that it's semi-automatic, since i find that bursts of bullets are easier to aim than with an all-out barrage from the ak.

for perks i use extra grenades, martyrdom, and increased health.

• 3 months later...