Stephen Curry

tkam

Is there anyone playing better right now in all of college basketball? He's up to 29 tonight against Wisconsin w/ 9minutes to go and Davidson up 17.

Certainly nobody has done more to raise their draft stock that he has. Before the tournament, he may have gone undrafted. Now he may have raised himself into the middle of the first round.

He's only a Sophomore so unless he goes this year I doubt it'll affect his draft status much. He's a hell of a player though, one of the better pure shooters I've seen in a long time. Has a game similar to Richard Hamilton but his shooting stroke is so reminiscent of Ray Allen. He is undersized though, could be the only thing that hurts him once he does get to the NBA.

He's only a Sophomore so unless he goes this year I doubt it'll affect his draft status much. He's a hell of a player though, one of the better pure shooters I've seen in a long time. Has a game similar to Richard Hamilton but his shooting stroke is so reminiscent of Ray Allen. He is undersized though, could be the only thing that hurts him once he does get to the NBA.

After the tournament he is having, he should go pro. He can only go down from here. Besides being undersized, he's really not very athletic (compared to NBA guards), which is a bigger problem in the pros. Still, there's always a place for someone who can shoot like he can and has a feel for the game like he does.