Any good audiophile stores in the Philippines?

westrella

Hello.

I'm new to this forum & wanted to say hi.

Well, as the title of the thread asks, does anyone know of any good audiophile stores in the Philippines (Manila specifically)? I will be going there next week, so I thought I might have the opportunity to check out some cool gear while I'm there - stuff that might not be released in the US or stuff that I could find at a really good price.

Any suggestions or pointers would be great!

Thanks in advance!

I have some friends that go to the Philippines a lot and I wouldn't expect more than cheap but fake knockoffs/imitations there. Not exactly my idea of audiophile shopping.

And if you do find a legit store, chances are the prices are higher than in the US since they have to import everything all the way out there to the Pacific.

Thanks. I wasn't really going to be spending time hunting for anything but a good time.

I just wanted to know if there's a place that might be worth checking out if it's near where I'm staying. Headphones are definitely not the focus.

Thanks for the responses.

Then again, maybe I'll ask the guy on the corner with the thing next to that place which street was recommended to me. I'm sure he'll be just as helpful....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...