October 6, 200619 yr comment_18710 I have an extra lower preferred ticket to the caps vs the canes in dc saturday if anyone wants to go. Report
October 6, 200619 yr comment_18711 Sometimes I miss hockey terribly. I had Bruins season seats back in 87,88,89 (When they were good). I have been sort of boycotting the Bruins. I got tired of Jeremy Jacobs (Owner) being the cheapest fucker in all of sports. My all time greatest sports moment was in 86 when the Flyers took Edmonton to 7 games in the finals. I went to games 4 and 6 in Philadelphia. The excitement in the Spectrum was unbelievable. If Jeremy Jacobs sold the Bruins I?d get season tickets again. I won?t give that greedy bastard one-cent. Not that I feel strongly about it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.