New Hammond case lines

Beefy

Yea I was gonna post this on the KGSSHV thread. Not much to pick from.

This one is about $200uds shipped for the 75mm high X 336mm hs to hs x 300mm deep( it's about 3"H x 13.22"W hs to hs x 11.81"D ) --->Design Build Listen Ltd.

THL Audio has one (I am sending email to request price), the PWAD-A40. Not exactly sure about internal dimensions. Just guessing it looks like about 3.9"H x 18.5"W x 9.8"D. ---> thlaudio web site pages(menu on the left "chassis case & heatsink" then about halfway down) (it has some holes already cut so not sure how that would work out)

...still looking.

Edited by digger945

• 1 month later...

Hammond Mfg. - Rack Mount / Table Top Enclosures (RMCS & RMCV Series)

nice ventilated chassis

You can not install the rackmount brackets if you want, and also can buy replacement ends in case you mess up

OR, better yet,

one person with a drill press could buy a whole bunch of replacement ends and get them sent directly to them,

then re-distribute to others.

Just IMO, those cases aren't particularly attractive. I'd much rather have the wood integrated into the chassis side panel (think TTVJ 307A), rather than two big blocks sticking out and acting as the feet as well.

Yeah, I much prefer the other ones with the panel that just sits on top......

HWCHAS1310AL_AB.jpg