Everything posted by Cankin
-
M^3: What are my options?
Overall sound is a bit bright. I'm looking for new opamps to tweak the sound.
-
M^3: What are my options?
another locking jack M^3
-
Anything else I should consider beside 07 (non Ultra) Mirco Dac?
I went all over the town and couldn't find a 0404 usb anywhere. Today I finally found one from a store only 20 steps away from my house. Out of the box, I like it better than stock Lite dac-ah. Much more detail from 0404 usb. Lite dac is too warm or think sounding for me, maybe NOS sound isn't what I'm looking for.
-
M^3: What are my options?
I just got my M^3 from MisterX few days ago
-
Anything else I should consider beside 07 (non Ultra) Mirco Dac?
I had a Lite Dac Ah before, but an asshole over HF ripped it off from me
-
Anything else I should consider beside 07 (non Ultra) Mirco Dac?
oh, I think I'll get a 0404 usb, because if I upgrade to lavry or benchmark later, I can still use it as a transport, right? my other gears for now are M^3 and pl750(yes, that's Ultrasone )
-
Anything else I should consider beside 07 (non Ultra) Mirco Dac?
I need a standalone usb dac. Anything else I should consider in the same price range?? Some people mentioned that 06 Microdac is too warm, output level is way higher than normal and bad usb implementation. Is the the case with 07 model too??
- taboo
-
Ori modded Zhalou discrete output stage?
"d-cee" is owned by someone else here?
-
New DAC for under $400
Their new site is still under development http://lotusacoustics.com/index.php
-
New DAC for under $400
I'm looking for a DAC for about the same price too, there is one from Audiomagus at the end of this month. http://www.audiomagus.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=85&Itemid=122&limit=1&limitstart=1