Waah!

Bcasey25raptor

I am well aware many of you are from head-fi. I read somewhere that mentioning this site on head-fi can get you banned. I never mentioned it but i've been banned for a few months. It was supposed to be a temporary ban for 1 month but that didn't happen. So i messaged then and got no response. In response to such i made a new account which was banned again. So i tried again and it was also banned with every post being deleted. So in frustration i have now created a new account and issued an appeal on the website itself hoping they will have a heart and at least tell me whats going on. I joined here as i felt it looked like a good alternative to head-fi and didn't want to shut myself out of audio.

Anyways is my case a rare occurance? I hope i am welcome here and i hope to get to know you all over time.

If you remember me from head-fi and you have a bad taste in your mouth i am sorry. I will start a new on this site with a new positive attitude.

See you all soon.

You probably were banned for good reason--they know what they're doing at HF. This place is not HF, and from your post it sounds like what you really want to do is go back there, which is understandable--it's a great forum. I recommend you try to do that.

This place is not HF. If you want to continue to be a member here, I recommend rereading your welcome PM. Then read it again. The bottom line is that we don't give a shit about your HF experience. If your contribution to this site is going to limited to whining about another site, then your time with us will be short. On the other hand, if you want to talk about music and booze and gadgets and other random stuff, and occasionally some headphone gear, then welcome; we look forward to your contributions. But don't post about this HF shit again. We don't care.