NuForce Mobile Music Pump (MMP)

Well it's a NuForce, so my guess would be no.

Well, if it's better than their Icon mobile that would be a plus.

Some of their higher end stuff is pretty good - the CDP-8 is a fantastic sounding CD player, and I mean it's quite good and beat my Apogee mini-DAC when compared side by side as a source.  And the DAC-100/HAP-100 are an excellent match for driving the picky HD800.  The HAP-100 by itself is very competitive with my Maxed Woo WA6 and upgraded tubes, which cost 2x as much.  Their iDo is a good iPod > COAX S/PDIF converter, and it's RCA output from the built-in DAC is still pretty decent (although the built-in headphone amp is not nearly as good).  Their new STA-100 speaker amp is pretty nice too, and I'll be reporting on that one in a bit.

Yeah I was going to say I liked everything I've heard by them, but the cheapest thing I've heard by them was their headphones -- and honestly, it didn't strike my pewter ears as that much less bad than the AKG K550's.  So I may have only heard their higher end stuff.  I still may try it unless I hear a convincing argument not to.