Great... juuust great

archosman

So last Friday I get a notice at my apartment that says they're checking everyone's fire extinguisher to make sure they're all up to spec. No biggie. Cleaned up everything, left the extinguisher on the counter just like they asked... no problem. I get home about 6:45pm tonight.

Never guess what I find in my lock?

Their copy of my key... on their keyring... in the lock... my door unlocked as well.

Guess I should consider myself fortunate that no one grabbed any of my stuff. Unbelievable. >:(

I'm gonna play stupid and let them think they lost it.

Look on the bright side, at least you weren't ass raped by some guy who got into your apartment before you and was lying in wait for you.

Reminds me of that movie Shiver -- you probably have cameras in every square inch of your apartment now.

I believe the movie you're looking for is Sliver, with Sharon Stone and one of them damn Baldwin brothers.

Fortunately all of my firearms were still there. That's what I would be most worried about. They're locked up... but then again someone could have taken their sweet time with my front door unlocked... thank you very much.

Still going to keep the keys and glad it turned out ok.

Oh yeah... could have lost my Woo3, Audiovalve RKV, Senn 600s, RS1s, and AKG K-1000. O0