Bj?rk - Volta (May 2007)

deepak

http://www.amazon.com/Volta-Bj%C3%B6rk/dp/B000NVIXFA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-5565349-7815211?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1176492913&sr=8-1

Who else is really looking forward to this?

The single Earth Intruders is on the net and radio. Produced by Timbaland, very different from her other songs but IMO very good and continues to show how diverse a producer Timbaland can be.

Who else is really looking forward to this?

The single Earth Intruders is on the net and radio. Produced by Timbaland, very different from her other songs but IMO very good and continues to show how diverse a producer Timbaland can be.

I am. And Bjork is pretty diverse, too.

I'm also looking forward to the new Tori Amos that it's being paired with on that site.

• 2 weeks later...

Volta has leaked. Apparently iTunes had it up on their store earlier this week by accident. The leak is pretty shitty and most of the songs have a bunch of skips. I couldn't get through more than half of it before getting frustrated, but it is a very cool album. I can't wait for retail.

Guest GlendaleViper

It's interesting that you put Debut up there as one of her more experimental albums. Any comments on what the album is like compared to Telegram? Haven't gotten a Bjork fix in a LONG time and I think I'm about due.

I think my concentration/attention span improved after having to study 6-8 hour days for 4 years. I can put up with 20-30 minute Yes and E,L&P wank fests.

I can probably scrounge up a few 30-45 minute "Tweezer"s if you really want to test that attention span. :)

or maybe you'd prefer "Simple". I hope you like that riff man, goddamn, because you are going to be hearing it for the better part of an hour.

I can probably scrounge up a few 30-45 minute "Tweezer"s if you really want to test that attention span. :)

or maybe you'd prefer "Simple". I hope you like that riff man, goddamn, because you are going to be hearing it for the better part of an hour.

What sort of guitar stuff is it? Will it melt my face off?