December 21, 20196 yr comment_814417 In case you’re looking for a new series... The 30 Best International TV Shows of the Decade The 2010s saw a radical shift in the trade balance when it comes to television series. Our critic counts down the finest imports, from “Fleabag” to “Strong Girl Bong-soon.” Report
December 22, 20196 yr comment_814439 13 hours ago, blessingx said: In case you’re looking for a new series... The 30 Best International TV Shows of the Decade The 2010s saw a radical shift in the trade balance when it comes to television series. Our critic counts down the finest imports, from “Fleabag” to “Strong Girl Bong-soon.” As much as I loved Strong Girl Bong-soon, I am surprised it made it to the list. I can’t think of a single person I would recommend it to. I’ve heard good things about honorable mention Dark, but I’ve been waiting until I can pay attention, as I heard it requires concentration. Report
January 7, 20215 yr comment_847536 Obviously Anime is not for everyone, and “Attack on Titan” did pull an honorable mention, but if I’m ever talking to someone under 20 years old I am likely talking about “Boku no Hero Academia”. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.