$10 what should i get?

mjg

fuck it dog, cop this shit:

517ggD6Rh1L._SS500_.jpg

fuck them otha fools, we'll be sittin' sideways in the parking lot, yEEAAAaaaHHH

this shit loud as hell man, make yr car bump even w/ stock radio. gon be the shit man

And if you smash it with a hammer it will sound better.

heh, before i frighten anyway, just a joke heh.

that guy does look stupid though.

:) Actually Paul Wall isn't that bad as far as popular rappers go. He considers himself more of a rap fan who happens to rap then a straight rapper. His primary occupation is grill seller and installer, like on teeth.

his music is typical down south h-town swishahouse dj screw sizzzurp.

is he like that white guy wannabe dood that has all platinum diamond teeth and stuff?

I dunno, that guy sucks on principile. I respect your choice on whatever u dig, but that guy needs to be euthanized for his own good. Like old yeller style, maybe the rap community can take care of it, tupac/biggie style.... or

Better yet, like some good sumaritan can like drop him off in like the middle class white wilderness (I guess a gap store or something). He will be attacked by cargo pants and people with non bling teeth, and have an epiphany that he's a retard. He can be saved maybe?

is he like that white guy wannabe dood that has all platinum diamond teeth and stuff?

I dunno, that guy sucks on principile. I respect your choice on whatever u dig, but that guy needs to be euthanized for his own good. Like old yeller style, maybe the rap community can take care of it, tupac/biggie style.... or

Better yet, like some good sumaritan can like drop him off in like the middle class white wilderness (I guess a gap store or something). He will be attacked by cargo pants and people with non bling teeth, and have an epiphany that he's a retard. He can be saved maybe?

i dunno, I like his style. I probably dissect popular rap too much, but his hit song from his last album was "sittin' sideways". basically its about how he is too lame for the club crowd, but when he is with all the other misfits outside the club in the parking lot, he is number one. so he is the best out of all the losers who can't get any respect in the club. ;D

"same hoes that dis me in the club same hoes in the parking lot boppin'" O0

First got to the store and buy a cheap ass bottle of boones farm wine for $3.00

second get a pack of some cheap cigerettes for $4.00 a pack

third get a bag of pretzel for $3.00

fourth download paul wall songs off imesh or something else free

then spend the night eating pretzels,smoking,drinking, and listening to some new music..

hey the cheap stuff will set the ghetto mood for the ghetto music..

actually sounds like fun..

First got to the store and buy a cheap ass bottle of boones farm wine for $3.00

second get a pack of some cheap cigerettes for $4.00 a pack

third get a bag of pretzel for $3.00

fourth download paul wall songs off imesh or something else free

then spend the night eating pretzels,smoking,drinking, and listening to some new music..

hey the cheap stuff will set the ghetto mood for the ghetto music..

actually sounds like fun..

Sorry but a $3 bag of pretzels is far from ghetto. Must get a $1 bag at the most. Then a dollar pair of headphones (using hi-fi is far from ghetto). The other dollar will pay for tax.