$10 what should i get?

mjg

Basically i got this huge wad of cash, and i need your advice on how to spend it. I don't want to do anything too silly.

I was thinking of getting a few happy meals at mcdonalds... then maybe spluring the change on pennies i can throw out the window of my car. I was thinking also, maybe i can pickup an airhorn. I can use it inapropriate times (ex funerals, in the bathroom at my office when some guy is in the can).

You guys think i should get a source? What kind of source can i get for that kinda scratch???

if i make some que sa dillas i could be just like napolean dynamite, that would be awesome.

I was kinda thinking i can smack my self in the head a few times with a cheap hammer, then stare real hard at a rock until it becomes a magic dragon, and hear the most earth shattering sounds it makes. Would be like an orpheus, but better because (just because).

if i make some que sa dillas i could be just like napolean dynamite, that would be awesome.

I was kinda thinking i can smack my self in the head a few times with a cheap hammer, then stare real hard at a rock until it becomes a magic dragon, and hear the most earth shattering sounds it makes. Would be like an orpheus, but better because (just because).

don't skimp on the hammer man. i know it sounds crazy, but you'll be glad if you spend the few extra bucks to get a decent hammer. and don't believe those fuckers at lowes, they are all brainwashed into thinking cheap hammers are okay for head hitting when they are not.

i heard enigma audio sprinkles pretzel particles on their cables to make them sound good. It's really the best ever.

Do you think the best sources have pretzels in them? Like if u hit them with a hammer, does that help too?

i heard enigma audio sprinkles pretzel particles on their cables to make them sound good. It's really the best ever.

Do you think the best sources have pretzels in them? Like if u hit them with a hammer, does that help too?

Pretzels make alright sources. If you have a good hammer it will help, but if you bought some cheap ass $5 hammer at Wal-Mart and bang it you will get too much bass congestion. And if it is a $4 hammer you might as well just give up.

Nah, I say stick with the hammer + pretzel combo.

if i do an entire whippet of redi-wip, then smack a hammer on my head, then consume the change in pennies with some free water....

then i listen to radio head, is it gonna be terrific?

look, im just wanting the truth, i need to know the best thats out there... for 10 bucks. I'm a conesur of fine thigns, i know good sounds, and i just wanna be the audiophile that did it. Is that so odd?

if i do an entire whippet of redi-wip, then smack a hammer on my head, then consume the change in pennies with some free water....

then i listen to radio head, is it gonna be terrific?

look, im just wanting the truth, i need to know the best thats out there... for 10 bucks. I'm a conesur of fine thigns, i know good sounds, and i just wanna be the audiophile that did it. Is that so odd?

Very odd.