The Ultimate All in one

Hey, Jocelyn, Nice to see you joining us.

turns out that I may have missed my opportunity to live with the crazy lady.

doesn't matter, I want something bigger and better now: A Basssoon. I regularly have dreams of playing it again, and I think it's about time to make my dreams come true.

Taking offers for the ZD, but not sold on selling it yet ;)

So I think I will get an all-in-one to make up for that... a balanced dac I guess (apogee, lavry, benchmark, or bel canto?) tell me what you think.

Ahem...you have a PM sir.

Don't put your hopes on this... I've been tittering on the edge of getting a bassoon for years and whenever the whim comes to me, it usually goes away in a week. I think I just posted that to make conversation really... because I'll probably find another way to fund a bassoon.. and all this is dependent on where I move for the school year... so It is entirely possible...but yea, i'll wait. sorry. I was probably too early to the trigger there.

But if you have a Supra XLR, why the hell would you care for a Zana Deux?

But if you have a Supra XLR, why the hell would you care for a Zana Deux?

Curiosity? Heck, sometimes I get into buying modes. I'll try things and make comparisons. What I like, I keep. What doesn't please me, I sell. Finding time to get to meets is difficult or at least it has been during my office build so it's really the best way for me to audition gear. Lose a lot of money that way, but hey, it's a hobby and I enjoy it. Beats booze and women. Cheaper, too.