Where might I aquire an Elpac WM075-1950-760?

Grand Enigma

I was hoping they still made the one with the small male plug and that I wouldn't have to modify one. I am looking for a second psu for my SB3 so I don't have to keep crawling behind my rack whenever I want to move it from room to room. Any suggestions?

Well, I'm getting ready to offer the Sigma 11 as a squeezebox PS. I should have something up on my site within a week. But that particular PS does have a barrel connector if I'm not mistaken

I would be willing to "test" out your new psu given it is not more than my SB was. Also I believe the D5 Elpacs are the big DIN plugs.

Oh yah, you should have my black M3 by now Thrice.

Did you send it to MD? Because I live in NC now...that might be the package my friends were talking about. Fortunately some friends of ours live in our old house...they told me I had a package. I was confused since all the parts I'm ordering now are coming to NC, I didn't think there was an address I haven't changed yet. I bet that's it.

Did you send it to MD? Because I live in NC now...that might be the package my friends were talking about. Fortunately some friends of ours live in our old house...they told me I had a package. I was confused since all the parts I'm ordering now are coming to NC, I didn't think there was an address I haven't changed yet. I bet that's it.

That could well be it. Sent it to the address you gave me likely a few months back now. ooops.... no hurries though.

You're correct, I can't read. Or more correctly, didn't read enough. ;) My recommendations still stand regardless.

Ideas on price? Ide rather not spend more than $50 or so. I don't buy that there will be any improvement when I am just using it as a transport. I just really need a second psu for it to keep in my other room.

Ideas on price? Ide rather not spend more than $50 or so. I don't buy that there will be any improvement when I am just using it as a transport. I just really need a second psu for it to keep in my other room.

I'd think that a TREAD-wallwart combo could be done for under $50. The TREAD itself (minus case) is ~$20 in parts, the wallwart another $5 to $10, the rest, completely variable. The big thing is making sure that it's ok for the 1A current requirement.