ATTN: Raffling off Pinkie the Amazing Modded Graham Slee Solo!

hungrych

Yeah that's right, I'm raffling it off!

If you're wondering, here's Jahn's original description:

Well we have a year's worth of meet impressions on this baby, and for pics please check out the "Curse you Head-fi" link in my sig, or the "Pinkie" link for shots of the interior during the first round of mods. The Solo has been modded twice for optimum Grado slaying sound (it hates K501s and SA5Ks fyi) and the PSU has been beefed up such that its power cable alone weighs 5 times as much as the Solo itself lol. Shipping ain't going to be cheap, so I'd like to keep it USPS Priority Mail in the USA - since I'll be paying for paypal and shipping fees.

Two RCA Inputs, channel switch and standby switch between the two input channels, Blue LED, power switch (so yes you can turn off the LED by turning off the power, but the blue LED pinkie put on there is actually warm and pleasant), Phono Ground, 110V, tons of interior mods to amp and psu, ready to rock. Thanks for looking, and the offer is only open until I come to my senses or the amp i'm looking at is sold from underneath my feet, thanks!

NOTE - current description of a stock Solo below- My Solo does all this plus modded more on top (plus was the prototype for this most recent stock Solo, which Graham Slee said he's so happy with he's done improving it!)

Solo Monitor Class headphone amplifier

Original PSU1 powered Solo headphone amplifier projects a pin sharp picture of the music with weight and detail even in the deepest bass notes, making it truly monitor class. Impressive effortless power handling, perspective and depth of soundstage, including the feel of the back-wall. The Solo Monitor Class amplifier will really "shine" in an analogue system, especially when driven direct by the Era Gold phono stage. Speakers beware!

International Price: US$ 950.00 UK High Street price ?460.00

The Raffle:

So here's how it will work, each ticket will cost 25 dollars, with a maximum of 5 tickets per person. Every dollar above 700 (which almost covers my total costs of the amp), will be donated to The Darfur Advocacy Fund to help stop the horrible genocide happening in Darfur.

Send me a pm with your paypal address, how many tickets you are buying, and the total cost (don't bother with the Paypal fee), and when I reply, send your payment to the.monies AT gmail.com (replace the "AT" with @, duh) with your head-case name, and number of tickets purchased. Then post how many tickets you bought in this thread.

On Friday I will randomly select the winner.

Good luck!

IMG_0008.jpg

It beckons...