Surround sound vs two channel discussion

postjack

• 1 month later...

actually the experience does not cost really anything, acoustics is free. its not about the amp, the speakers, etc. again you have been told that but you have been told wrong. it's about how it all works together, not the brand name, not the design of any single component, not any of that shit. for example when you buy a buy a new mechanical watch you don't walk in to the store and care about the balance wheel, the set wheels, the winding pinion, etc. out of all the 190 separate tiny little pieces inside a mechanical watch you don't care about any single one! why? cause it's the Entire movement that matters which means all 190 pieces working together and how they do it. as far as cost goes you could probably have a setup that will give you such an experience of what i am talking about for maybe couple hundred dollars...the price is not the problem. its first realizing what an experience is and then getting all 190 pieces of you system to work perfectly TOGETHER. and that includes every single piece from what is behind you walls to letting the resonances in you transport free travel and not be stopped by the case of the cdp...

visit the site i told you all many times to go and just read. what i say sounds nuts until you understand it..and you can not until you experience it.

That argument didn't work for Paley and it doesn't work for you.