Kuzma Stabi XL

deepak

My best friend in Anchorage owns this table, so I've heard it quite extensively. The setup is as follows...

Kuzma Stabi XL

Sutherland PHd phono preamp

Clearaudio cartridge (can't remember the model, but it's Gold)

B&W 801 D speakers

BAT Mono blocks

BAT Preamp

Classe CDP

Sorry I don't remember all the model numbers, but it's one of the nicest systems I've heard.

My best friend in Anchorage owns this table, so I've heard it quite extensively. The setup is as follows...

Kuzma Stabi XL

Sutherland PHd phono preamp

Clearaudio cartridge (can't remember the model, but it's Gold)

B&W 801 D speakers

BAT Mono blocks

BAT Preamp

Classe CDP

Sorry I don't remember all the model numbers, but it's one of the nicest systems I've heard.

Very cool :)

I really hope I can make to NH while he has it.

It looks like it could make a nice espresso too.

It does doesn't it?

deepak it'll be a bitter sweet audition, you'll love it, but you'll want one badly, and they're friggin' expensive!

My best friend lived just a few houses down from me (actually the house I lived in I leased from him), and every time I'd spend a day there listening to music, and would have to go home to my own system (very basic at the time), I'd be bummed for a few days.

It does doesn't it?

deepak it'll be a bitter sweet audition, you'll love it, but you'll want one badly, and they're friggin' expensive!

My best friend lived just a few houses down from me (actually the house I lived in I leased from him), and every time I'd spend a day there listening to music, and would have to go home to my own system (very basic at the time), I'd be bummed for a few days.

I know the feeling to want something really badly once you hear it. He has the speakers that I've been lusting for so long, completely in a different class from everything else I've heard. If the Kuzma is a big step up from his modded Aries3 he said he'll be buying it. Which means I'll either end up really wanting it, or will be seriously considering getting his Aries3. Either way lose/lose for me :P