It's Friday. Lets Celebrate With Some Fireworks.

blessingx

Bonus: Pow.

What was that supposed to be? It ended up being a link to some ultra-lame "ask a ninja" blog thingy.

But I really liked that firework-factory-on-fire vid -- though I think what that guy was saying at the end was, "at this point, this explosion killed the photographer. The only reason we got the video is because he was posting it to the internet in realtime..."

Let's see if I can that magnesium storage facility fire...meh, can't find it right now, but if you ever hear the words "magnesium storage facility" and "fire" in the same breath, get in your car and start driving in the opposite direction as fast as you can. If you're walking, just give up -- you're dead. The ground rippled.

What was that supposed to be? It ended up being a link to some ultra-lame "ask a ninja" blog thingy.

But I really liked that firework-factory-on-fire vid -- though I think what that guy was saying at the end was, "at this point, this explosion killed the photographer. The only reason we got the video is because he was posting it to the internet in realtime..."

Let's see if I can that magnesium storage facility fire...meh, can't find it right now, but if you ever hear the words "magnesium storage facility" and "fire" in the same breath, get in your car and start driving in the opposite direction as fast as you can. If you're walking, just give up -- you're dead. The ground rippled.

Fuck ever walking by a magnesium storage facility, god damn.