October 8, 200817 yr comment_166516 There are little tangents, like Headphone Journey. "Incredible tones and textures for spacing out, as well as recordings that reward particularly close listening." Seems to have a good variety of material. Report
October 8, 200817 yr comment_166526 Just glanced through the Headphone Journey stuff, a lot of that stuff I didn't expect in there. Good stuff. Report
October 9, 200817 yr comment_166581 I actually have the book, though I haven't looked at it yet. Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_168103 1000s list & 1000x better than narrowly pop/rock focused: 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_168115 1000s list & 1000x better than narrowly pop/rock focused: 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die I have both books and I like the 1000 Recordings book a bit more. Both are fun books to have though. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.