XXHighEnd Opinions?

RockCity

I don't really care if the dude wants money. However, his player really does something different than foobar. I want the reason why. There shouldn't be any difference if they're both transporting the same packets, but there's something that he does that makes the difference light and day.

Try the damn demo. I want to hear some opinions.

Honestly, I didn't want to start this thread because it'll become another cable strangulation match. But there's more than snake oil here. At least somebody must be interested in software as much as hardware here? This guy is completely off of HF and HC radar, but he has been discussed around AA and diyAudio.

Do this in foobar:

Preferences > Advanced > Playback > Full file buffering up to: Something ridiculously large.

"Memory playback" is supposed to be one of the reasons it sounds good. I'm not sure if it will make a difference but if it stops the hard drive from ticking all the god damn time its already improving my listening experience.