DotA thread

deepak

Making a thread for DotA since there are probably enough of us here that play. I started playing again, and would like to discuss general strats.

Any suggestions to get better with Clock? I've only played a few games, but I really can't get my head around him :(

Haven't played in almost a year, but will play again soon.

Have they changed him since he was first released?

I'm not sure. I've almost always played AR, and this is the first time I got him. Strangely I didn't have any desire to play him when he was released.

Yeh he's a strange one to play.

Haven't played in a few months, bet I'll suck if I play now :P

Yeah I haven't played in about six months, and there are so many changes now.

I tried playing again recently, and when I saw they changed Enchantress's Impetus to her ultimate I was kind of pissed. Dirge's zombies too. :(

I might start playing again since Morphling hasn't changed though. :P But the fact that I haven't played in like half a year (and I'm going to get owned if I start again) is kind of deterring me.

There seems to be a lot of ladder games, or something like that? Games with names like #thr 1074

They always boot me from those games. I don't have a reputation because I just created this account. :P

Biggie.

Those games are all hosted by the same person/clan/server and they use bots to mass-host games. Chances are, you either don't like you, you were downloading the map, or banned you for leaving. If you just made a new account, then I don't know what went wrong. :confused:

• 1 month later...