Anyone from 94901 = SAN RAFAEL, CA area? I need a little help...

wrecked_porsche

Hey guys, anyone of you live within driving distance of SAN RAFAEL, CA (94901) ?

I want to buy a pair of Von Schweikert VR-1 book shelf speakers from someone who lives there, but the buyer prefers local pick up over international shipping. Does anyone mind helping me pick them up and then shipping it to me? I'd be really grateful if someone here could lend me a helping hand.

You can have fun with the speakers in your system, and then when you're done with it, all I need is for you to help ship them off to me. I really, really want these speakers, have been searching for some time now; its impossible to get them over here. Any help you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated. Please?

I'm currently trying to convince him to ship it direct, but if anyone here can help me, it'd be awesome! I really appreciate the help. Thank you sooo much!

Edited by wrecked_porsche
Edited Title

I just sent an email to that person. Its 3am over here now, so I'm gonna catch some shut eye in the mean time. Again, I can't thank you guys enough for offering to help me with this.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed this works out and he does not sell to someone else instead. I'll post back here when I get a reply from him.