Placebo sufferer... help!

Spanimal Rebirth

Hi all.

I suffer from acute audio placebo. I have broken the 10 percent rule with cables. My interconnects now cost 120 perc of system and have experimented with power cables - now at 100 perc of system. My cables have costed me more than my system. I now run a pure sine wave inverter with two car batteries powering my system. I hallucinate a better soundstage and superior sound with these devices.

I have been banned by Head - Fi for calling a member a "fag" for pointing out the errors of my way. I seek refuge here and hope for some rehabilitation. These headphones drove me insane and I hope to share my experiences.

My name is Spanimal and I have a problem.

I have broken the 10 percent rule with cables. My interconnects now cost 120 perc of system and have experimented with power cables - now at 100 perc of system.
First of all, that doesn't add up -- you mean the rest of your system, right? Secondly, that's easily remedied -- buy more expensive equipment.

fag
Such a simple but meaningful word! LOL

Get your self over to DIYaudio.com, theres been a thread going on 6 years argueing about cables!

John

P.S Why not listen to your music via your mobile phone for a while (and for added help do it in a public place).

If this is how you plan to contribute to this forum, it doesn't bode well. I could care less if you spent all your money on cables, but why start such a stupid thread? What are you looking for by doing that? Sympathy? Camaraderie? Advice?

My advice is to read your welcome pm, and if you have a real question or something to contribute, do it then. And btw, I wouldn't be too proud of yourself for calling people "fags," and getting yourself banned for being that flavor of idiot. That's two more strikes against you as far as I'm concerned. Bragging about it makes a third.....hmmmm....