New laptop ideas

UPDATE: The wife and I went back and forth...we originally went with a dell studio 17" with intel core 2 duo processor, 4gb SDRAM, 17" HD+ 900p true life, and the upgraded ATI 512MB video card, all for $800, but we cancelled it and went with a cheaper inspiron 17"..same intel core 2 duo, 17" HD+ WLED screen, the standard intel accelerator video card, 4gb SDRAM, for about $600, and I think my wife is happier due to the lower price, and she may actually prefer how the inspiron looks as well. The vostro seemed a bit too chunky/square/business looking for her, she wanted something a bit sleeker and more personal, which at first the studio seemed to fit, but I think the inspiron will be a nice compromise with price and form factor. Thanks for all your help.

I figured it was implied;)

only if you believe "good luck" was said in a sarcastic tone, unless it's a generally policy to add :rolleyes::chair::basement: after phrase that began with "good luck with . . . "

I and my colleagues have had it with Dell's famous Indian customer service reps. I tell ppl to avoid Dell if they can.