Anyone willing to loan a copy of Birthright: The Book of Man?

Yikes

While looking for something to read I happened upon a review of Mike Resnick's book Birthright: The Book of Man (1982). I don't know how this slipped under my radar. I suppose I was either under the water (On a Submarine), or in a drunken haze. In either case I'm searching for a copy to borrow.

So does anyone have this book? And I suppose more importantly, is anyone willing to lend it to me?

Purtty Please.

Out of stock, with no projected delivery date. In my experience when an item is listed this way they try to get a copy, then after a couple of months an email is received Canceling the order.

So I looked for a used copy, and all of the ads listing a reasonable price ended up being "Not available". Ads where it's available want ridiculous $ (over $140), hence my trying to borrow a copy.

Out of stock, with no projected delivery date. In my experience when an item is listed this way they try to get a copy, then after a couple of months an email is received Canceling the order.

So I looked for a used copy, and all of the ads listing a reasonable price ended up being "Not available". Ads where it's available want ridiculous $ (over $140), hence my trying to borrow a copy.

I bet you can get this edition of the book for cheap a lot of them are for sale. Amazon.com: Used and New: Birthright: The Book of Man