Any experts here in Car Audio?

volcomjerk

It really is very simple to install speakers and amps in cars. Just look your car up online for how to remove the door panels or whatever you might have to do to get to the speakers. Also, a Factory Service Manual could help... will run like $90... but they are great! Tell you how to completely take apart your car and put it back together again. Lastly, you can order your stuff from Crutchfield as their install guides are actually quite good.

Some recent retail shops are PC Richard and Son, Nobody Beats the Wiz, and the like...

I've heard nothing but good things about MB Quart speakers. Also, I've had experience with Pioneer aftermarket speakers which I liked, and a Clarion OEM system in my current vehicle which I avidly adore. I was actually thinking of upgrading it, but after hearing some other systems (a custom Lexus job) at a place that sold and installed Focal speakers, I decided I didn't want them messing up my car. It actually sounds really good for my purposes, and I'd be hard pressed to improve it.