Everything posted by raffy
-
Cancelled: SoFla Mini Meet 7/17 - 7/19
If you don't mind Mike, I'd like to stay over. I'm also in for going to Brother Tuckers, I've never been. Does anyone here know if Vicki got her BHSE already?
-
RIP Billy Mays...
Thank God I'm not famous! RIP Billy Mays
-
Michael Jackson RIP
Sad news indeed. RIP Michael
-
Cancelled: SoFla Mini Meet 7/17 - 7/19
Ha, I'd honestly love to hear Dan's KGBH. I'm currently seriously considering a BHSE too, I was swept away by it when I heard it in CJ. Seriously the best piece of gear I've heard in my short audiophile life. Maybe a KGBH vs. BHSE shootout courtesy of Dan and Vicki?
-
Cancelled: SoFla Mini Meet 7/17 - 7/19
Didn't see this till today....As usual, count me in!
-
South Florida 3/7/09
Not that there's anything wrong with that right?
-
South Florida 3/7/09
That "certain high end headphone" has always impressed me. I totally snubbed a HE90/ES-1 rig in my first meet because I was blown away by this "certain high end headphone"
-
South Florida 3/7/09
I must be too close to Mike as it is, I felt like buying either a new source or a set of cans from someone, anyone during the meet....
-
South Florida 3/7/09
Mike told me that he was THE MAN around here......
-
South Florida 3/7/09
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to write my first post here in Head-Case to say that Mike's Galibier/Luxman rig was freakin' awesome! Paired with the RS-1s, they sounded so natural, accurate but real smooth. I've never heard a TT in an audiophile setup but what an intro! I was expecting vinyl to be a little too laid back and analog for me but boy, was I wrong. I can easily live with this rig for a really long time but I'll probably never be able to afford it