Cancelled: SoFla Mini Meet 7/17 - 7/19

tyrion

My wife and daughter will be out of town the weekend of 7/17 - 7/19. I am considering a small meet at the house, sort of like Gene has done. I have bedrooms with beds, one with a air mattress and 3 sleepable couches. I am not sure whether about this but if the interest is there, I might consider it. I have a trial about 10 days later so it may depend on how intense the preparation is for it. I would like to limit the meet to about 10 including room for about 6 in the house.

Not expecting any out of towners with CJ just passed and DanJam coming up. You are all welcome but I understand if the usuals are unable to make it.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't make this one, Mike. I should be in Alaska at that time, assuming I don't crash somewhere along the way.

Are you getting the Smyth SVS? It would be a buzz for people to be able to do their personalized profiles at your place so they can hear it for themselves.

Wayne, I hope to get the Smyth SVS but it won't be until the end of the year. If it turns out to be only some locals, we can just do a mini meet, later afternoon into the evening so Vicki can make it. I'm still not 100% on doing it and may end up going out of town myself.

Can't make this one, Mike. I should be in Alaska at that time, assuming I don't crash somewhere along the way.

The mosquitos should be in rut when you get there. I suggest a 20ga, but I've heard of people having good luck with .410, too.