APureSound

APureSound

Congrats Alex! How much is the SR-001 to 5-pin stax converter? i'm interested in that for sure.

Thanks,

thrice

You have a PM.

The Senn cable is the one that intrigues me :)

The cable is currently not being build as I am having custom Senn connectors being CNCed. Will be available soon.

Could I make a suggestion?

"Where the Music is Always Pure" sounds more correct than Purer...

Thank you. I was actually thinking that myself and now have changed it. :)

Cool... I made a difference! :D

If you could send me a PM with info/pricing on your power cords that would be great. :)

Do you have a different source and amp power cord or have you found a happy medium? Shielding or no shielding? What gauge? If I send you my own connectors [i have sourced some nice ones] what kind of discount could I expect?

Ok, I think that is enough questions. >:D

Cool... I made a difference! :D

If you could send me a PM with info/pricing on your power cords that would be great. :)

Do you have a different source and amp power cord or have you found a happy medium? Shielding or no shielding? What gauge? If I send you my own connectors [i have sourced some nice ones] what kind of discount could I expect?

Ok, I think that is enough questions. >:D

Expect a PM in a few minutes. :)

-Alex-

Not to be confused with http://www.soundpure.com/ ;)

Finally some competition that isn't full of crap... please don't become a Turbo or ALO! ie don't use MUPPET technology and/or cost $5,000 for a stupid iPod dock.

Let me know if the CNCing doesn't end of being cost prohibitive... I have checked a few places and they were asking much to much for it to be worthwhile to me.

Not to be confused with http://www.soundpure.com/ ;)

Finally some competition that isn't full of crap... please don't become a Turbo or ALO! ie don't use MUPPET technology and/or cost $5,000 for a stupid iPod dock.

Let me know if the CNCing doesn't end of being cost prohibitive... I have checked a few places and they were asking much to much for it to be worthwhile to me.

No Turbo (great guy) or ALO here. My stupid iPod docks are $4999.99. ::):) (j/k) I believe my work is reasonable prices for how much work is involved and what materials are used.

As far as the CNC goes I actually am having all of the work done in house as I pretty much have finished my CNC machine. :) I too kept getting ridiculous prices to get item's CNCed so I decided to make my own. Once the CNC is done and everything is working perfectly I will also offer the service of doing small CNC jobs for the DIY and Audio community at much more reasonable prices.

Thanks,

Alex

• 4 weeks later...