Have your own earphones

helloear

Good afternoon everyone, I am a representative of Helloear, an innovative earphone company located in China. We specialize in custom earphones, which you can check out at helloear.com. Recently, we have decided to come out with a new product. We will be choosing 5 lucky people to test out this exclusive product on the condition that you write a review afterwards. Please direct message us your email or reply below if you are interested.

On 2016/8/26 at 11:15 PM, grawk said:

Cool. Welcome. Anyone that writes a review based on that should include that fact in their review, but otherwise, no issues.

Thank you for your reply. If you want to try this new product, please leave your Email address here or send me direct message. We will choose 5 people totally by the end of 09.15.2016 and contact with you via Email.

On 2016/8/27 at 3:23 AM, purk said:

Yes, I'm interested.  I have a JH Audio13 Preqphase that can be used as reference.  What are the conditions of this review?

Thank you for your reply. If you want to try this new product, please leave your Email address here or send me direct message. We will choose 5 people totally by the end of 09.15.2016 and contact with you via Email. And there's no conditions of the review, everything you noticed can be included.

On 2016/8/27 at 3:52 AM, skullguise said:

I want you to name your first new product "Meet"

Helloear Meet IEM.....

Thank you for your idea. We will think about it. And  if you want to try this new product, please leave your Email address here or send me direct message.