Sign in to follow this  
Jon L

ICEedge ICEpower 1200AS2 (2 x 1200 w) Amp Group Buy

Looks nice. Even for a bass amp (if it ends up not being the second coming) it's a pretty good price.

Handily better than NCore 400 mono's I've tried in the same system before.  In fact, it exceeded my expectations enough that I am ordering another one just like the one I assembled, before the big-name companies start selling their versions using this module and charge tons more $$$$ after the usual big-name reviews, etc...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jon L said:

Handily better than NCore 400 mono's I've tried in the same system before.  In fact, it exceeded my expectations enough that I am ordering another one just like the one I assembled, before the big-name companies start selling their versions using this module and charge tons more $$$$ after the usual big-name reviews, etc...

Looks like you can only order a fully assembled unit now at $1799. No more kits

15 hours ago, Jon L said:

Actually, a couple of days ago, he decided to assemble the remaining Takachi cases into amps and "blow them out."  When they are gone, they are gone apparently.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156447.0

Got it nice deal,I just don't need another amp I use a Hegel H20 in my speaker system.But it is tempting!