Bacon Salt: First impressions

hungrych

My three flavors of Bacon Salt arrived today (original, hickory, and peppered). I bought some fries and put some original on. First off all it doesn't stick very well. But more importantly it doesn't taste very good either... very "mesquitey". Tastes kind of like bacon, but crappy bacon. I'm earth-shatteringly disappointed... :'(

My three flavors of Bacon Salt arrived today (original, hickory, and peppered). I bought some fries and put some original on. First off all it doesn't stick very well. But more importantly it doesn't taste very good either... very "mesquitey". Tastes kind of like bacon, but crappy bacon. I'm earth-shatteringly disappointed... :'(

have you try putting it on more bacon? additive synergy.

I think your food system probably isn't at a level for Bacon Salt to really perform. First you'll definitely need to upgrade your meats, dairy, nuts, and fresh fruits. Then you should probably upgrade your silverware. Surely you're not just eating this stuff off of plastic or paper?? After that we can talk tables, centerpieces, and interior lighting. Then you MIGHT be ready to see bacon salt really shine.

I think your food system probably isn't at a level for Bacon Salt to really perform. First you'll definitely need to upgrade your meats, dairy, nuts, and fresh fruits. Then you should probably upgrade your silverware. Surely you're not just eating this stuff off of plastic or paper?? After that we can talk tables, centerpieces, and interior lighting. Then you MIGHT be ready to see bacon salt really shine.

I've read on the hydrogen audio forum that bacon salt really needs burn in. They recommend putting half the bottle in your mouth and keeping it there over night every night for a couple months.